Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I have found even more tricks in need of identifying...


 29.  That bit on the right fits down into the lighter.  I assume that the effect is lifting the flame off of a lighter.  Who put it out though, and what was it called?

30.  I have no idea how to invisibly discern what number the spectator has put on top once the box is closed. **Update: It's Joe Berg's "Die Divination"

 31.  Maybe these aren't magic at all, but I found them in a collection with other magic items.  The largest coin measures more than five inches in diameter, and they are HEAVY!

32.  These Chinese Sticks are made of metal and quite heavy.  Each one is about twelve inches long.

33.  What is this trick called and how is it supposed to go?  (I've figured out how to remove the bolt from the cards, but what is the ribbon for?  A why are so many of the cards signed?)  **Update: It's Charles Gauci's "Houdini Card Mystery"

34.  The lock is gimmicked like Key-R-Rect.  What this trick called though?  **Update: The trick is called "Crook Lock"

35.  This lock is also gimmicked like Key-R-Rect.  The trick must be new because there's still protective plastic covering the clear plastic plates.  **Update: The trick is called "Crook Lock"

1 comment:

  1. I’m interested in Joe Berg’s Die Divination. E-Mail me at RMendez@AtomCatcher.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete